Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How much does it cost and do I need to purchase my tickets online or can I buy them at the gate?

A.  For Trucks Gone Wild, tickets are only available at the gate.  

   Weekend passes - Fri-Sun or Sat-Sun (includes camping and concerts):
   Adults (13 and over) - $60 per person
   Kids (6-12) - $20 per person

   Day passes (racing only):
   Adults (13 and over) - $20
   Kids (6-12) - $5

*Day bracelets are not allowed into the camping area*
*A weekend pass is required for admission to concerts. There are no "concert only" passes for this event*

Q.  Do I need a reservation to camp for the weekend? And do you have water and electricity hookups?

A.  No reservation is required. Camping is first come first served.
Gates open at 8am Friday August 2nd. We do not allow early park entry unless it is to drop off a camper.
We have plenty of room for big campers, little campers and tents. We do not have electricity or water hookups, but we have plenty of porta potties, trash barrels
and a huge dumpster! Please clean up after yourself! If you bring it in, bring out or at least put it in the dumpster! Generators are welcome, however, be courteous
and respectful to your neighbors. Family camping is available, just mention it to our gate staff and they will direct you where to go.

Q. What do I need for identification to get in?

A. We require a valid State drivers license with photo, a valid State ID card with photo or a valid Military ID card with photo. Your high school ID, a paper license,
your college ID, your birth certificate etc.
WILL NOT  get you into the Barnyard, absolutely NO exceptions!  If you are under 18 and coming with your parent or
legal guardian, or if you are bringing your children this does NOT apply to you.

Q. Can I bring my dog?

A.  We do allow dogs as long as they're friendly with other dogs and humans and on a leash at all times. We ask that you clean up after them, but more
importantly they must be with you or someone you trust at all times! We will NOT tolerate dogs being left in vehicles, dogs tied up with no water and no one
around. We treat our pets as family members and we expect you to do the same when you bring them to the Barnyard!

Q. What is the minor waiver and who needs to have one?

A.  Anyone under the age of 18, who wants to come to the Barnyard without their parent or legal guardian must have a NOTARIZED minor waiver form and be
accompanied by the adult named on the waiver form for the entire time the minor is attending the event. Absolutely no exceptions will be given! We are NOT
responsible for minors.  If you are attending the event with your child/children this does not apply to you.

Q. Can I bring my ATV / SXS / Dirt Bike / 3 Wheeler / Golf Cart? Do you have trails to ride?

A.  We DO allow ATV's / SXS / Golf Carts for transportation purposes only! No one under the age of 16 is allowed to operate an ATV, SXS or Golf Cart at any
time! Anyone under the age of 16 must wear a helmet as a passenger on any ATV, or SXS. We DO NOT allow 3 wheelers or dirt bikes.  There aren't any trails
here, but we do have the Open Bog for ATV's, SXS and Trucks.  There is no equipment to pull you out, its what we like to call the buddy system. If you get stuck
you need to find a way to get out, otherwise we will have to shut it down. Don't be that guy/girl!! The open bog closes when racing is over. 10 MPH speed limit at
all times unless you're in the Open Bog. Anyone caught tearing up our field will have their keys confiscated for the weekend and could be asked to leave with no

Q. Can I have a camp fire? Do I need an fire ring? Can I bring my own wood?

A. We do allow campfires. Please bring a fire ring with you as we don't have extras. No pallets, junk wood or out of state wood allowed. We have firewood
bundles for sale at the gate for $5.00.

Q. What is your address?

A.  807 Boothby Road, Livermore, Maine 04253

Q. Who do I contact if I want to play music at Barnyard?

A. Josh Lovewell 207-931-7900 or email